Matrimony Ad

  • M M A Asim
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 21, 2013
      Dear Group Owner,
      Kindly publish the below AD in your Group.  This is for my Niece.
      Many Thanks

      M M Asim

      AD:
      Our cherished daughter 23, 5'5", very fair, beautiful, Hijabi, born in Riyadh raised in Canada amongst a Sunni family with traditional values. We are from Hyderabad, India, settled in Toronto area for the last 15 years with business presence in Dubai and Riyadh.

      She is soft spoken, truthful and Haya conscious, graduated in economics, gifted writer, creative individual who has a deep appreciation for finer things in life.

      Matching alliance may be sent with full profile and photos to hydcan@...
    • Mukarram
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 22, 2013
        The same Ad can also view in Arabnews Matrimonials as well!!!

         www.arabnews.com/matrimonial-182

        --
        Regards,
        -Mukarram
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 24, 2013

          Urgent Requirement for NADA Dairy:

          Position:  Accountant

          Minimum 4 year experience in FMCG – trading and Distribution company background;

          Working Knowledge in ERP system an advantage.

          Basic Salary 2500- 3000 SR + Food +Accommodation +Bonus.

          Interested Candidates can send you CV to Mr. Shakeel Bhai on infosas.shakeel@...

          Address:

          SAS INTERNATIONAL

          Office No. 29, 2nd Floor,