Urgently Required

  • Mohammed Imtiazul Haque
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 10, 2009
      Dear Members,

      We "Madinah Movenpick Hotel" in Madinah is looking for an experienced Reservation Agent. Our hotel is a Five Star hotel. The candidate should be Muslim as we are based in Madinah. The candidate should have a previous experience in the same field in 4 or 5 star hotel chains. Preference will be given to those who will have speaking command in arabic. Typing Arabic will be an advantage. Should have transferable iqama.

      Interested candidates can send their CVs to the email of Mr. Mohammed Sarfaraz, Revenue and Reservation Manager, Madinah Movenpick Hotel.

      Important Note: Please do not send any email to me as I will be going on vacation soon.

      Best Regards,

      Mohammed Imtiazul Haque

      My blog:

      http://imtiaz.blog.co.in

    • Irshad Siddiqui
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 24, 2012
        Assalamualaykum

        Dear All

        Urgently requirement in our company as follows, Kindly contact on the number below:

        ·        Mechanical Engineer (HVAC)        (1 No.)        5 Years Experience
        ·        Mechanical Engineer (Plumbing)    (1 No.)        5 Years Experience
        ·        AutoCAD Operator Electrical         (1 No.)        3 Years Experience
        ·        AutoCAD Operator Mechanical      (1 No.)        3 Years Experience

        Kindly circulate this email and help someone in need

        Jazakallah Khair

        Allah Hafiz

        Irshad Siddiqui
        # 050 726 5527
      • nasheikh3000
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 24, 2013
          Dear Sir,

          Kindly publish the advertisement for the following jobs.

          1) Sales Manager

          2) Marketing Manager

          3) Graphic Designer

          All the candidates must have good experience.

          Send your CV on the following E-mail:

          work.makkah@...

          Work Location: Makkah Al-Mukarramah

          Local Candidates only. No visa.

          Please just send only CV. Don't send other documents. Only the short-listed candidates will be called.
        • shakeel ahmed
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 9, 2013
            Our company is urgently looking for following categories with experience and valid transferable iqama and valid driving license. Ready to joing immediately. Local DAMMAM AND KHOBAR Candidates required.

            1. Mechanical Technicians with helpers
            2. Heavy Truck Drivers (Fuel Trucks) with Heavy vehicle License,
            (Preference will be given to ARAMCO Certified Drivers.
            3. Office Boys.

            Contact : Between 12:00PM to 3:00 PM

            RAMA GROUP,
            Dhahran Street, Beside SACO&Milan Suites
            Mohammedia Tower, Ist Floor Office No.106
            Al Khobar
            Tel:03-8898242
            E-mail :info@...
          • shakeel ahmed
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 9, 2013
              Our Company is urgently looking for following categories with experience and valid transferable iqama and valid driving license. Ready to join immediately. Local Dammam and Khobar Candidates required.

              1. Mechanical Technicians with helpers
              2. Heavy ruck Drivers (Fuel Trucks) with Heavy Vehicle License,
              (Preference will be given to ARAMCO Certified Drivers.
              3. Office Boys

              CONTRACT : BETWEEN 12:00PM TO 3:00 PM
              RAMA GROUP
              DHAHRAN STREET, BESIDE SACO AND MILAN SUITES
              MOHAMMEDIA TOWER, 1ST FLOOR OFFICE NO. 106
              AL-KHOBAR
              TEL : 03-8898242
              Email : info@...
            • Abdul Sattar
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 22, 2013
                As Salamualaikum

                A reputed company deal in water treatment plants and sewage treatment plant in ksa.

                Need a GEOLOGIST

                must be experience at least 03 - 05 years.

                Thanks Regarding,

                MOHAMMED ABDUL SATTAR
                Projects Coordinator
                GSWS Co. Riyadh. KSA