      From: Samuel Gibbs <bootlegger34431@...>

      Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 15:20:41
      To: <tankcrewman@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [Tank Crewman] new tank battalion website pre-launch info

      When your ready for the cold war 1977-83 send me a buzz ive got pictures from Aco -HHC 2/32armor 3rdAD and Ive got some pictures from a co 3/63rd 3rd ID .Kirchgoens the rock and Augsburg as well as hoenfelts vielsack and graf .I think ive got some from Ft knox .As a matter of fact ive got my year book from D-2-1 1977-1978 .If you have a up load link ill gladly up load them maybe some of the guys will enjoy them .who knows wouldnt it be a kick if some of the guys found themselves in the pictures .