846Re: [Tank Crewman] Re: Hi

  • Mike Maines
    Apr 24, 2007
      IT DOES NOT RING A BELL . WHEN I WAS IN GERMANY ( 2000- 2003) I WAS IN C CO. 1-77AR.
      COME TO THINK THE ONLY LT. JOHNSON I REMEMBER WAS IN 1/11 ACR.

      Your name sounds familiar, do you remeber a Lt Johnson? I was with Hco company for only a little while before I was lucky to get assigned to the Regimental band in Nuremburg.