DBA, BI & SQL Developer positions

  • Jose Chinchilla
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2013
      Hi guys,
      I have several companies that have pinged me in the last couple of weeks about a several DBA, SSIS Developers, SSRS Developer and general SQL Developer full-time positions in the Tampa Bay area.

      Some of these positions are in the $80 - $100k and have not been made public yet, so you could be first in line.

      Let me know if you are interested. I can put you in contact directly with them.

      Atentamente/Regards,
      Jose R. Chinchilla