Fwd: [ChapterLeaders] Free SQL Server 2012 "Denali" training -- BI new features

  • Jorge Segarra
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2011

      Sent from my phone, please excuse brevity and typos

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: "Sharon Dooley" <sharond@...>
      Date: November 8, 2011 7:02:31 AM GMT-04:00
      To: <chapterleaders@...>, <pssug@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [ChapterLeaders] Free SQL Server 2012 "Denali" training -- BI new features

      As part of its course development process, Learning Tree International conducts “Beta” or “Pilot” courses. The newly developed courses are presented to the public for the first time at these events. These courses are offered free or at a deeply discounted price. Attendees are expected, in exchange, to provide daily feedback on the course and to complete a final evaluation.

      These courses include a full set of the training materials for attendees to take home.

      SQL Server “Denali”: BI Skills Upgrade – FREE!
      Course 2106 - Hands-On - 3 Days

      November 30-December 1, 2011

      Reston, Virginia

      SQL Server "Denali" provides the latest advances necessary for administrators and developers to build cutting-edge business intelligence systems and critical reports. In this hands-on course, you gain the skills necessary to take advantage of these new capabilities in SQL Server "Denali," which include enhancements in data models, analytical features and self-service reporting.

      Apply here https://survey.learningtree.com/TakeSurvey.asp?SurveyID=9K0lm70J8m7M1