Tampa SQL Saturday #86 BI Edition Nov 5th, 2011 + $99 BIBootCamp Pre-con

  • Jose Chinchilla
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6 10:09 PM
      Hello,

      I wanted to inform everyone that the Tampa Bay Business Intelligence User Group will be hosting its first SQL Saturday with sessions focused on Business Intelligence on Saturday Nov 5th, 2011 at KForce in Ybor City. Speaker call is open until October but we may close it sooner. If you would like to speak at our SQL Saturday please submit as soon as possible.

      Register for SQL Saturday #86 event at http://www.sqlsaturday.com/86/eventhome.aspx The event is free but we do charge a $5 lunch fee to provide great quality food (not pizza!) along with coffee, doughnuts and bagels.

      When? Saturday November 5th, 2011. Registration will open at 7:30am. Sessions will start at 9:00 am.
      Where? KForce offices located at 1001 E Palm Ave Tampa, FL 33605

      We are looking for volunteers to help with different committees for the event. Please contact me if you are interested in helping out.

      Also, I would like to let you know that we will be hosting a $99 pre-con on Friday before the event on November 4th, 2011. The pre-con will be presented by Adam Jorgensen, MBA, SQL Server MVP and President of Pragmatic Works. Adam will deliver a BI BootCamp pre-con covering Analysis Services, PowerPivot, Reporting Services, SharePoint 2010 and Performance Point Services. Don't miss this opportunity to learn from one of the few SSAS Maestros instructor recognized by Microsoft.

      Adam will be teaching you how to develop:
      • Analysis Services Cubes
      • PowerPivot Analysis & Reports
      • and Reporting Services Visualizations
      • PerformancePoint dashboard development

      When: Friday November 4th, 2011 between 8:00am and 5:00pm
      Where: KForce offices located at 1001 E Palm Ave Tampa, FL 33605
      Who: Organized by the Tampa Bay BI User Group and SQL Saturday #86 Organizers

      *Registration opens at 8:00am. Doughnuts, bagels and coffee will be served. Lunch will be provided.

      We have an early bird special of $99. Regular price is $120. We also have a 25% off ($30 off each ticket) group discount when purchasing 3 or more tickets together. Spread the word, tell your friends and colleagues. Reserve your spot. Seating is limited.

      Register at: http://sqlsat86precon.eventbrite.com

      Hope to see you there!

      Regards,
      Jose R. Chinchilla