Cisco Partners

  • Jim Pennington
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2011
      All,

      Does anyone use any local Cisco partners? I'm looking for someone to assist with changes to my network, the implementation of some new Cisco equipment and to perform network documentation. I checked the Cisco site and found a list of partners in the Tampabay area, but I would like some references.

      Thanks

      --
      Jim Pennington
    • joseraulchinchilla@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2011
        I have worked with Bayshore Technologies. All of their Cisco guys are knowledgeable and down to earth. Get in contact with Winston Duboise, he is a managing partner. Tell him I referred to you he will treat you well. I don't have his number with me at this time.

        Regards,
        Jose Chinchilla, MCP, MCTS, MCITP
        Consultant
        Convergence Consulting Group