Job Opportunities

  • Travis Page
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2010
      All,

      I had two recruiters call me today regarding SQL positions.  Recently I accepted a position so I am not in the job market but I felt that considering how tough the current market is I feel that I should pass these opportunities along, I never know when the favor might be repaid.

      The first position:

      Hi, my name is Joe Kavanaugh and I am an IT Recruiter with SkyBridge Resources. I wanted to see if you might be in the market for a new job opportunity.  I currently have a several SQL DBA positions available in the Tampa area.  This is a contract-to-hire position, with the company looking to start someone immediately, before the Holiday season.  I am looking for a candidate who has solid experience with Database Administration in a SQL 2005 environment.  Familiarity with the Programming and development is a plus. If you or anyone you know might be interested in this opportunity please get back in touch with me as soon as possible, so we can go over all the details.

      If you are interested in this position, please let me know ASAP. I will be submitting people to my client as early as tomorrow.

      Talk to you soon!

      Joe Kavanaugh| IT RecruiterSkyBridge Resources (813.983.7314 Direct813.579.1220 Main 218.831.4765 Cell1715 N Westshore Blvd (Suite 790), Tampa, FL 33607
      jkavanaugh@...

      The second position:

      SQL 2008 is preferred but not required
      · 3-5 years SQL Server database experience (SQL, stored process, administration, optimization
      · 1-3 years SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) experience
      · 3-5 years Windows Server and file system knowledge
      · Excellent communication skills

      Steve Siembak
      Sr. Technical Recruiter                                                              Tech USA

      Office:      813-775-2568 Fax:           813-287-8770 Email:       ssiembak@...                  Web:         www.techusa.net

      The second position is more of a junior level position.

      Both positions are in the Tampa area, please mention that Travis Page sent you the job descriptions.

      Best of luck, I hope that these are helpful to someone!

      Travis Page