Fwd: Brian Knight's BI Summer School

  • Jorge Segarra
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2010

      FYI for those interested!

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: Brian Knight <brian.knight@...>
      Date: July 14, 2010 12:26:39 PM EDT
      To: jorge@...
      Subject: Brian Knight's BI Summer School

      Safe Unsubscribe
      This email was sent to jorge@... by brian.knight@....
      Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe™ | Privacy Policy.
      Pragmatic Works | 91 Branscomb Rd Suite #16 | www.pragmaticworks.com | Green Cove Springs | FL | 32043
    • Jason Carter
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 14, 2010

        I was about to do the same thing, good thing I chcked email before hitting send.

        Jason Carter
        CrossWired Solutions, LLC
        President and Lead Developer

        jcarter@...

        phone: (813) 516-5861

        fax: (727) 489-2439

        From: Brian Knight <brian.knight@...>
        Date: July 14, 2010 12:26:39 PM EDT
        To: jorge@...

        Pragmatic Works

        Join Our Mailing List

        Microsoft Business Intelligence Summer School

        Upgrade Your Resume in 1 Day

        Knights 24 hr trainerIn this full-day virtual workshop, you'll learn from author team Brian Knight and Devin Knight how to build a data warehouse for your company and support it with the Microsoft business intelligence platform.

        What you'll learn in this online workshop:

        ·        How to design a data warehouse

        ·        How to load a data warehouse with Integration Services

        ·        How to create slice-and-dice reports with Analysis Services

        ·        How to create beautiful dashboards and reports in Reporting Services

        ·        How to use SharePoint for business intelligence collaboration and analysis

        Event Info

        August 19th, 2010 9AM - 5PM EST
        $99 Early Bird Price (through 8/1), $149 thereafter.
        More Information and Register

        Early Bird Price
        $99

        Register before August 1st to attend for the early bird price of $99. Seating is limited.