SQL 2008 System Views poster + SQL patch release news

  • Jorge Segarra
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2009
      I came across this today and thought I'd pass it along to those interested. It's the new system views poster for SQL 2008. You may have grabbed a copy at SQL Saturday recently but if you missed out you can download the PDF and print it up yourself or just keep it handy for reference.

      Also of note for those keeping tabs, cumulative update 2 for SQL 2005 SP3 is out, as well as cumulative update 12 for SQL 2005 SP2 (for those who haven't taken the SP3 plunge yet). I highly recommend subscribing to SQL Server Release Services blogs if you haven't already.

      The views expressed in this e-mail are the views of the sender and do not necessarily represent the views of University Community Health. This e-mail message and its attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipients. They may contain confidential information or other information subject to legal protection and/or restrictions. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this message or its attachments. Please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete or destroy all copies of this message and attachments in all media. Thank you.