Tampa SQL Development/SQL Opportunity

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2008
      Tampa SQL Members:

      I have an immediate SQL DBA/Development opportunity in the Tampa Bay area.

      This is a permanent position, and will be a mix of SQL Development/DBA duties.  Our client outsourced their IT department during their start-up phase, and now desires to bring everything under their roof to support growing business needs.

      Their first priority will be upgrading their Access database to SQL Server, and compensation commensurate with experience.

      Please forward your resume to msj@... for consideration.

      Regards,

      Mike Shreeve

      Criterion Executive Search