Linux the Meta-Organisation Phenomena

  • Bala Pillai
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2001
      Eugene,

      No and yes. Linux, the end-product is computerese.

      Linux, the **processes** by which, a group of well-oiled networked group of
      people around the world, who don't see each other face-to-face,
      unincorporated -- essentially, the sewing together of passion-bits -- have
      become valued at billions of dollars, and become the biggest threat to
      Microsoft, is **not** computerese.

      It is a new way of organising and coalescing ourselves, given the
      exponential economic power of networking minds together and developing
      reasoned consensuses at turbo speed, using the Internet.

      In short, Linux is a super example of meta-organisation phenomena.

      Go to http://messenger.yahoo.com and take 2 mins to set yourself up with
      Yahoo Instant Messenger and buzz me at bala2pillai -- within months you
      will thank me dearly for this move. And let's interact on this.

      cheers../bala