Wap sites in Tamil

  • S. Krupa Shankar
    Message 1 of 2 , May 24, 2007
      How can one install Tamil fonts in mobile, if at all possible? Could
      someone help me with details/requirements to view unicode sites in
      cellphone?

      I have LG C2500 (with a proprietary WAP browser). The browser is able
      to displayunicode letters, the only problem is they are all displayed
      as square boxes as it does not contain appropriate Tamil fonts to
      render Tamil text. Should I switch over to some other Nokia series?

      Krupa
    • S. Krupa Shankar
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 22, 2008
        Just to update...

        I recently bought Nokia 2600 Classic. It does support, viewing,
        typing, and editing Tamil Unicode text.

        Krupa

        --- In tamilinix@yahoogroups.com, "S. Krupa Shankar"