[Commercial]Share Your Views With LFY

  • Niraj Sahay
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2006
      Hello All,

      Greetings from the LINUX For You magazine team!

      As you all know, we run a section called 'Opinions' in LFY where we
      pose a question to the community and industry and publish the top five
      to all those who responded to the last month's question. The best
      among the responses received have been published in the October 2006
      issue of LFY.

      This month we have chosen the topic:
      "Intellectual Property Rights - boon or bane?"

      What's your take on this? Our eyes and ears are wide open and we are
      waiting to listen to your ideas. Please write to us at
      sujata.banerjee@... with a CC to atul@..., before
      10th October 2006.

      The top five responses will be published in the November 2006 issue of
      LINUX for You.

      Look forward to your responses.

      Thanks,

      Sujata Banerjee, Editorial Coordinator, LFY
      Atul Goel, Asst. Associate Editor, LFY
    • Niraj Sahay
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 29, 2006
        Hello All,

        Greetings from the LINUX For You magazine team!

        As you all know, we run a section called 'Opinions' in LFY where we
        pose a question to the community and industry and publish the top five
        to all those who responded to the last month's question. The best
        among the responses received have been published in the November 2006
        issue of LFY.

        The forthcoming issue of LFY would carry a story on LUGs. The article
        would focus on what constitutes a perfect LUG. We want to pick up the
        best practices that every LUG should carry out to evolve into an ideal
        and perfect LUG. This would not just ensure scope for improvement for
        the LUGs by getting a direct feedback from the community itself, but
        would also help others to understand the value of LUGs better.

        We value your suggestions and comments. So, any idea you would like to
        share with us is most welcome.
        Please write to us at sujata.banerjee@... with a CC to
        atul@..., before 10th November,2006.

        The top five responses will be published in the December 2006 issue of