Re: [tamilinix] help needed to build a wiki

  • மயூ mauran
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2005
      happened to my post?
      come on, what's rong?

      see my post below..
      everything got messed...

      sorry.
      i'll post a good version tommorrw.

      -M.Mauran

      what the hell
      --- "மயூ mauran"
      <mauran_mmm@...> wrote:

      > Hi everyone...
      >
      > I have started a wiwikis a part of an e book
      > project.
      >
      > The wiwikiill be an open support center for
      > taTamilomputer usage.
      > anyone can use the text and information for any
      > purpose.
      >
      > I need your help to build up some pages on
      > lilinuxamil
      > usage.
      > egeginput methods
      > ununicodessues
      >

      > here are some links.

      hthttp/wwwwwonoolahamet/wiwikiodokuhphpd=imimhelphthttp/wwwwwonoolahamet/wiwikiodokuhphpd=fofonthelp

      hthttp/wwwwwonoolahamet/wiwikiodokuhphpd=%E0%AEAEE%E0%AEAE4%E0%AF%81%E0%AEAE4%E0%AF%8D%E0%AEAE4%E0%AF%81%E0%AEAE0%E0%AF%81_%E0%AEAEEAE0%AEAEE%E0%AEAE1%E0%AF%8D%E0%AEAE1%E0%AEAEEAE0%AF%8D

      > please help to build these pages.
      >
      > building SCSCIMupport page is urgent.
      >
      > we can share the text with wiwikipediand other Tamil
      > lilinuxiwikis
      >
      > -M.MaMauran

      > http://mail.yahoo.com

      http://mail.yahoo.com