Re: Unable to deliver your message

  • Prashanth Venkatesh
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2001
      Hi Guys,

      I got your reference from Ganesh Kumar from Linux
      India Help.
      Nice to know that u people are doing a good job
      ,creating tamil fonts on kde and gnome.
      Though i have started acquaintance withh red hat
      linux, i would very much like to be a member in your
      group.
      I am having a few doubts.How do we develop a desktop
      environment like kde or gnome.What are the resources
      for it.
      Can u suggest some resources/information regarding
      this .

      Bye,
      With regards,
      Venkatesh