Re: [tamilinix] Re: Kbasic...!

  • Bharathi S
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1 12:06 AM
      On Sun, 30 Nov 2003, S Krupa Shankar wrote:

      > <crying>
      > ....hukkum, hukkum, hukkum....
      > </crying>

      Azhatha Kolaanthaa Azhatha ...

      > Kbasic install pannavey mudiyalaba...bayangarama thittudhu... "Qt
      > version is less than 1.42 or more than 2.0"nu. :-(( :-(( :-((

      Try --nocheck option in configuration step. Also try --help. :)

      Bye :)
      --
      Bharathi S, IndLinuX Team, (__)
      DON Lab, TeNeT Group, oo )

      Known is Drop, Unknown is OCEAN.
    • S. Krupa Shankar
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 1 6:28 AM
        --- In tamilinix@yahoogroups.com, Bharathi S <bharathi@l...> wrote:
        > On Sun, 30 Nov 2003, S Krupa Shankar wrote:
        >
        > > <crying>
        > > ....hukkum, hukkum, hukkum....
        > > </crying>
        >
        > Azhatha Kolaanthaa Azhatha ...

        Krupa: maamaa....appo nalla linaksu vaangi kudooooo....hukkum,
        hukkum, hukkum...I could not install Kbasic too....hukkum, hukkum,
        hukkooom...

        Bharathi: Try --nocheck option in configuration step. Also try --
        help. :)

        krupa: I will try that nocheck option...so it will be okay then?

        Bharathi: Loose-u...modhalla adhai try pannu..then ask questions...

        Krupa: Okay, okay...thanks. I will try it tonight.

        Bharathi: Always remember..."Known is Drop, Unknown is OCEAN."

        Krupa: oh...katradhu linux kernel alavu...kallaadhadhu linux
        documentation alavu...?

        Bharathi: Daaaaiiiii!!!!

        Bharathee: Hi...pudhukkottai Murugapandiyan Bharathee
        here...idhayedhaan yaenttayum yeppa paaththaalum solraan.

        Krupa: Hee, hee, hee...:P

        Bharathee: Moderator...please make Krupa unsubscribe from this
        group. Krupa...don't you know how to behave with a group of
        professionals?

        krupa: innaamo ingilipeesula solreenga... onnum puriyala.
        irundhaalum I feel like Saneeswaran is around my
        fingertips/keyboard. I will keep quiet.

        (Krupa moves back home...Bharathi and Bharathee exchange a sigh of
        relief).

        krupa