FW: Just a request ....

  • Sivaraj Doddannan
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3 5:42 AM
      Friends, Can someone help Suganja please?

      Suganja, I am forwarding your note to the Tamil Linux/Unix discussion group. There may be someone who might be able to help you.

      -Sivaraj.

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4 1:41 AM
        hi
        suganja
        iam mathu from germany. I am lerning network administration. I am interessted for the tcl script languege and cann you help me. thanks
        mathu
        Sivaraj Doddannan <sivaraj@...> wrote:Friends, Can someone help Suganja please?

        Suganja, I am forwarding your note to the Tamil Linux/Unix discussion group. There may be someone who might be able to help you.

        -Sivaraj.

        I am a student of Electrical Engineering in Toronto and I am working on a
        design project " Caller Identification Display in Tamil" for telephones .

        I am using TCL/TK to do the transliteration in Tamil. But I am having
        difficulty mapping letters in XBM (Unix platform)

        I am wondering if you can provide some advise to complete my project.
        Thank you.

        Truly,
        Suganja.

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT