Purple yellow plummies

  • norasiah jamil
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2008
      Here are photos of my blooming plummies- maung pani blooming 2nd time, cleopatra first time, violet maprang ( maprang is a tropical fruit with purple seed) and A019--countless time..the fragrant are of medium strength.

      Aishah

      A019
      DSCN5291.jpg A019 picture by exoticmatahari

      DSCN5292.jpg A019 picture by exoticmatahari

      Voilet Maprang
      DSCN5296.jpg violet maprang picture by exoticmatahari

      DSCN5297.jpg violet maprang picture by exoticmatahari

      Moung Pani

      DSCN5280.jpg moung pani picture by exoticmatahari

      DSCN5281.jpg moung pani picture by exoticmatahari

      CleopatraDSCN5284.jpg picture by exoticmatahari