Charitys

  • brsdb3381
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25, 2006
      I am new to the vending business and currantly have 6 machines on site
      (2,3 & 4head bulk) and several more looking for homes...
      Does anybody have a list or know where there is a list of charitys
      that work with bulk vending? If there is not a general list can you
      give me some ideals?
      Lindel, is that a option for a new page with the info on links?

      Thanks Brad
      brsdb3381@...
    • midnite_blu2001
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2006
        > Does anybody have a list or know where there is a list of charitys
        > that work with bulk vending?

        It's easier to find a local charity so the money stays in the
        community and is easily recognized by your potential accounts. Here
        are a few.

        When you call one of the organizations below, ask for the Charity
        Vending Coordinator or the person who works with vending machine
        companies.

        Teen Challenge - www.teenchallenge.com/ (800-814-5729)
        Child Search Ministries - www.childsearch.org/vendors.html (281-288-
        7800)
        Child Quest Int'l - San Jose, CA (408-287-4673)
        Helping Hands - Rockwall, Tx (972-771-HELP / 972-722-0190
        Hugs not Drugs - Delray Beach, FL (561-266-9600)
        National Federation of the Blind - Orem, UT (801-224-6969)
        Vanished Children's Alliance - San Jose, CA (408-296-1113)
        United Way www.unitedway.org – Check if your local UW has a Vending
        Outreach program
        Check with your local Lions Club (Some do have vending programs)
        National Federation of the Blind www.nfb.org/

        World Hunger Program (Atlanta, Ga) www.worldhungerltd.org
        American Diabetes Association (Wash, DC) 800-342-2383
      • Brad Burkham
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2006
          THANK YOU
          Brad