Re: [TalkVend] Re: Sticker Machine People (HELP)

  • Pepperbirdy@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 24, 2003
      Chris,
      You get what you pay for!!! It is a well build machine that will last a long
      long long long time. And it will make you money, money, money, money. The
      ROI is great!
      Casey

    • sircruizer
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 25, 2003
        LISTEN TO CASEY!!! I think you're lookin at the price compared to
        triple vendors or something. A person can look at the NW Tripleplay
        or the Seaga and go thats expensive compared to a vendstar! On the
        other hand, the NW TriplePlay, Seaga, and routepro line are going to
        last for a long long time. Keep in mind that a sticker machine, in a
        location thats right for it, is going to make you A LOT more money
        than a triple is! Consider that in the cost of your purchase