Re: History Channel

  • edin_a_proud_nyer
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 10, 2002
      PBS tonite has a NOVA show called The Towers: Why they came down ...
      Missed it cos I didnt bother to read the paper until late ... look
      for it to be rerun ... Of all NY's gems ... The Chrysler is my
      absolute favorite ... Seeing it in the sunlight makes my heart
      smile ... it is a gem ...

      I will dig out some personal pics of the Towers and post them for
      all ... Great idea ... Edin

      -- In talkinaboutarchitecture@y..., Larry Blackman <lb7777@w...>
      wrote:
      > Tonight on the History Channel (Modern Marvels). The Crysler
      building
      > and the Empire State building will be on at 9 and 10 pm. Some
      people
      > might want to see these shows. Still looking for them to show the
      WTC