Re: photos

  • noushkon
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2002
      interesting photos ,,,,,ones tookin at night,& specialy the flowers
      ones :) using a micro is great ;) abt manipulation: the one below
      (the one used to be a tree flower) it's wonderfullllllll :) :)
      hope to improve the link, so we can read and understand more ;)
      God bless.

      --- In talkinaboutarchitecture@y..., "waldbeerchen"