Apply Now: India Immersion / Study Tour for Architects, Planners..

  • alekha_r
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2012
      Hi ,

      I am writing to invite you to apply to our India Immersion Program /Study Tour.

      The week-long study tour to Mumbai is aimed at a select & diverse group of 'senior' architects / urbanism practitioners and 'senior' real estate/ infrastructure professionals. The immersion tour is designed to create opportunities for exchange on innovation in a wide spectrum of issues in the arena of architecture, built environment, planning , city building, real estate and infrastructure development.

      This week-long study tour to India is a customized in-country immersion program of lectures / CEO round-tables, a conference, site visits and a charrette . The Program's aim is to increase the participant's knowledge and experience of India's as well as fostering new business connections and collaboration in the region.

      This is a great program if you are aiming to deepen your perspectives and further connections in one of the most dynamic countries in the world.

      Write to aditi (@) theurbanvision.com for application.

      regards
      Alekha.