Apply Now: YUL Fellowship : A Professional Development Program in Portland ,USA

  • alekha_r
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2012
      Hello,

      We are pleased to announce that the application process for the 2012 Young Urban Leaders s Program has now opened.

      The Young Urban Leader Fellowship is a Professional Development Fellowship which offers a unique opportunity to nurture the leadership potential of Young People interested in City Planning and reinforces "The Urban Vision's"commitment to shaping future leaders.

      Our Young Urban Leaders program offers a platform for young leaders (under 40 ) from India to work with and learn from one of most progressive cities of the world. The fellow(s) will have an opportunity to work with & learn from the Metro Government Office of one of the world's Greenest Cities Portland, Oregon, USA.

      The aim of the program is to stir the next generation of civic leaders in India.

      Please visit www.theurbanvision.com/yul for more details and to apply.

      Please spread the word and invite colleagues & friends to apply.