Design of a Permanent and Demountable Grandstand

  • nathanielsammut
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2011
      World Cups, Olympics and other similar activities require massive structures that are used for a short period of time after which they will be vacant for all their remaining years.

      For this reason I have designed a temporary / demountable grandstand as my thesis project:

      http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/8192169/design_of_a_permanent_and_demountable.html?cat=15

      Your comments and suggestion would be very much appreciated.

      Kind Regards