Curve - Corners for Drywall

  • Chris Edwards
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2011
      Curves are cool, but it's not always easy to create them. We produce a range of curved sandwich panels, compatible with drywall which allow tight corners to be easily incorporated into drywall. They install in exactly the same way as drywall but produce curves which are almost impossible to produce with conventional drywall techniques.
      Curved corners are easier to clean, eliminate chips & dings that inevitably happen with square corners and make passage easier in confined spaces.
      www.fulcrumcomposites.com/curve.html