Talkinaboutarchitecture Anniversary, and Membership.

  • havewala
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8 6:49 PM
      Talkinaboutarchitecture Anniversary, and Membership.

      Dear Friends,

      Talkinaboutarchitecture egroup completed ten years on 1st May. Our
      membership is now
      just short of 3000.

      New Members are welcome to our egroup, talkinaboutarchitecture.
      To join, the intending new member sends an email to
      talkinaboutarchitechture-subscribe@yahoogroups.com .
      A membership request can also be made at the wwebsite. The link for this is
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/talkinaboutarchitecture

      We welcome practicing architects, architecture students, and folk from
      allied fields such as Interior, Structures, Landscaping, etc.

      We request folk wishing to become members to please provide basic
      information at the time they give their membership request, i.e. name,
      approx age, city/ country, and occupation.

      Also, some new members choose the option of hiding their email
      address. It is not possible to accede to such requests.

      Members, please encourage your friends and professional contacts to
      join, and guide them as above for their membership requests.

      N. M. Havewala,
      Moderator.