Resort planning

  • Avneet Singh
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2009
      Hi everyone,

      i am a student of architecture, presently in the 4th year of my course. i have been assigned with a problem to design a tourist resort.
      please share some information with me regarding the planing of rsort, what things should be kept in mind while planning a resort and please share some standards or anyother information which you have regardinh the resorts.....

      thanx

      Avneet

      Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter http://beta.cricket.yahoo.com