Re: [Talkin' About Architecture] Re: Kunsthaus Bregenz (HELP)

  • wael moh
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 20, 2008
      what is Kunsthaus Bregen building

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: mahshad_ahmadzadeh <mahshad_ahmadzadeh@...>
      To: talkinaboutarchitecture@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, October 18, 2008 5:03:21 AM
      Subject: [Talkin' About Architecture] Re: Kunsthaus Bregenz (HELP)

      --- In talkinaboutarchitec ture@yahoogroups .com, AG
      <murcielagomalo@ ...> wrote:

      > Hi everyone
      > I'm an architecure student. I'm in my third year through the
      program. I have been given the Kunsthaus Bregen building by Peter
      Zumthor. I have to do a facade research project (how it works
      structurally) for my construction class. So far, I have only been
      able to find one book at the school library. I haven't been lucky
      searching on the web either... Does anybody have any suggestions on
      how to find more info on this building???? Please let me know I will
      thank appreciate any suggestion
      > Thanks so much
      > AG
      >
      > Hi Dear,you may see other great architects geart design.I think it
      may help alot.and the old book name concept sourse book by W:Edward
      T:White.