UL fire rating details

  • jjreep
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2008
      I use a lot of UL approved details in my practice, and was wondering
      how many others do, too. And would it make sense to have a single
      source of good Autocad versions of those details, or does one already
      exist?

      Would anyone mind taking a quick survey about this at
      http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=xqDjvvPCiJiriynS0yy9ig_3d_3d ?
      I promise it's not spam, not a virus, just a harmless survey that does
      not collect your personal data.

      Thank you,

      John
      Jacksonville, Fla.