Re: [Talkin' About Architecture] picture of architecture

  • mostafa rajabi
    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 1, 2008
      hello dear friends and I hope that you be success in your life. newly I dicide to send group my regional architecture pictures and I cant do it. I attach them and sent all of them but in when I open them I don’t see any of them and I think that anyone don’t see them. con you help me?
      I regulate 180 picture of iran rural architecture for sending and I wait to hear from you.
      I will prepare new architecture of iran architecture too but I cant send them at this time.
      then I wait to hear from you .
      regards
      mostafa

      archicow <yahoo@...> wrote: Could you please post them under photos in this group, as i am sure
      many would appreciate the possibility to see interesting regional
      arcitecture ?

      /cheers

      --- In talkinaboutarchitecture@yahoogroups.com, mostafa rajabi
      <memar62000@...> wrote:

      > i will send you other picture too
      >
      > Maria Christina Childs <movingman@...> wrote: to maxime...
      >
      > go for it...i think all of us get our inspiration somewhere...one of
      my professor model henry ford
      > by creating something that majority can afford...i love the
      beatles...i they made something so different
      > and had influences so great the rock world of music....their music
      is somethings that would stay for generation..
      > actually my teenager's also listen to some of their music...just
      imagine of creating something that could a
      > connection of the generation gap of grandparents and kids.
      >
      > maria

      architect at the moment. So in truth I have not actually started
      studying it formally. Nonetheless, beyond the four walls of a lecture
      room are millions of things to learn and experience. Architecture for
      me is something that inspires my mind and total being to create and
      put in physical form that which elevates our souls. Architecture for
      me reveals a part of civilization, just like many other areas as well.
      Anyway, what do like about architecture as a whole and how does you
      feel when you put your mind into creating a structure? So what type of
      buildings do you like, and what type of characters do you like
      incoporating in a buliding?
      > Maxime
      > Cheerio!!
      > mostafa rajabi <memar62000@yahoo. com> wrote:
      > oh dear friend hello and i wait to hear from you too .i wait to hear
      from you and i wait to see your speaking and i wait to have one good
      friend too.
      > thanks
      > mostafa
      >
      > Maria Christina Childs <movingman@sbcglobal .net> wrote:
      > Hi Mositafa,
      >
      > I could share with you my architectural digest i have a subcription
      to it its really nice you get to see the latest design,
      > i could send my old one ...one of my professor recommend a other
      magazine one better than the architectural digest ...
      > be happy to share...i could also share my pictures also from my
      field trips...just give time ...i'm kind of busy...i hold a household
      of five
      > a job...and school...so i hope you are patience with me.
      >
      > maria

      THINK THAT I CAN USE THEIR ADVISING TOO.
      > I INTREST TO HAVE MANY ARCHITECTURE FOR FRIEND AND I COOPERATE WITH
      THEM.
      > I INVITE THEM TI SEE IRAN TOO AND I SEND THEM MAN OF 50 PHOTO FROM
      IRAN ARCHITECTURE TOO
      > MOSTAFA
      >
      > Maria Christina Childs <movingman@sbcgloba l .net> wrote:
      > hi mr.akbar,
      > i live in los angeles and i could email picture of some of the
      interesting architecture done by famous american architect
      like...frank llyod wright,schindler, the disney hall is only 15 min.
      from me.the getty meseum....these are mostly modern architecture.
      ..and architecture like the schindler's first residential home in LA
      had influence so much on how the present residential house are made
      today...we always learn from the past..or could make better from the
      past architecture.

      > you can email me directly ...email is movingman@sbcglobal .net i
      love to see images of both residental ( want to see how the common
      people live) sometimes economic situation push human to its human
      innovation and commercial building in your country save me the time
      and money to travel i do love to travel...and see the world but its
      takes time and money...we sometime either have one or the other.

      > maria childs

      122%;margin: 10px 0px;}
      > #ygrp-mkp #ads{
      > margin-bottom: 10px;}
      > #ygrp-mkp .ad{
      > padding:0 0;}
      > #ygrp-mkp .ad a{
      > color:#0000ff; text-decoration: none;}
      > -->
      >
      > <!--
      >
      > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{
      > font-family: Arial;}
      > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{
      > margin:10px 0px;font-weight: bold;font- size:78%; line-height: 122%;}
      > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{
      > margin-bottom: 10px;padding: 0 0;}
      > -->
      >
      > <!--
      >
      > #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean,
      sans-serif;}
      clean, sans-serif;}
      > #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height: 1.22em;}
      > #ygrp-text{
      > font-family: Georgia;
      > }
      > #ygrp-text p{
      > margin:0 0 1em 0;}
      > #ygrp-tpmsgs{
      > font-family: Arial;
      > clear:both;}
      > #ygrp-vitnav{
      > #ygrp-vitnav a{
      > padding:0 1px;}
      > #ygrp-actbar{
      > clear:both;margin: 25px 0;white-space: nowrap;color: #666;text-
      align:right; }
      > #ygrp-actbar .left{
      > float:left;white- space:nowrap; }
      > ..bld{font-weight: bold;}
      > #ygrp-grft{
      > #ygrp-ft{
      > padding:5px 0;
      > }
      > #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{
      > padding-bottom: 10px;}
      >
      > #ygrp-reco {
      > margin-bottom: 20px;padding: 0px;}
      > #ygrp-reco #reco-head {
      > font-weight: bold;color: #ff7900;}
      >
      > #reco-grpname{
      > font-weight: bold;margin- top:10px; }
      > #reco-category{
      > font-size:77% ;}
      > #reco-desc{
      > font-size:77% ;}
      >
      > #ygrp-vital{
      > #ygrp-vital #vithd{
      > font-size:77% ;font-family: Verdana;font- weight:bold; color:#333;
      text-transform: uppercase; }
      > #ygrp-vital ul{
      > padding:0;margin: 2px 0;}
      > #ygrp-vital ul li{
      > }
      > #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{
      > font-weight: bold;color: #ff7900;float: right;width: 2em;text-
      align:right; padding-right: .5em;}
      > #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{
      > font-weight: bold;}
      > #ygrp-vital a{
      > text-decoration: none;}
      >
      > #ygrp-vital a:hover{
      > text-decoration: underline; }
      >
      > #ygrp-sponsor #hd{
      > color:#999;font- size:77%; }
      > #ygrp-sponsor #ov{
      > #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{
      > padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0; }
      > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{
      > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{
      > #ygrp-sponsor #nc{
      > #ygrp-sponsor .ad{
      > padding:8px 0;}
      > #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{
      > font-family: Arial;font- weight:bold; color:#628c2a; font-size:
      100%;line- height:122% ;}
      > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{
      > text-decoration: none;}
      > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{
      > text-decoration: underline; }
      > #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{
      > margin:0;}
      > o{font-size: 0;}
      > ..MsoNormal{
      > margin:0 0 0 0;}
      > #ygrp-text tt{
      > font-size:120% ;}
      > blockquote{margin: 0 0 0 4px;}
      > ..replbq{margin: 4;}
      > -->

      > Be a better friend, newshound, and
      > know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile.
      yahoo.com/ ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ

      > Be a better friend, newshound, and
      > know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile.
      yahoo.com/ ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ

      > <!--
      >
      > #ygrp-mkp{
      0px;padding:0px 14px;}
      > #ygrp-mkp hr{
      > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}
      > #ygrp-mkp #hd{

      0px;}
      > #ygrp-mkp #ads{
> [...]

    • Maria Christina Childs
      Message 2 of 19 , Apr 1, 2008
        hi mostafa,

        sorry but my pictures in files my kids screw it up...
        maria

        archicow <yahoo@grumpy. dk> wrote: Could you please post them under photos in this group, as i am sure

        <memar62000@ ...> wrote:

        > i will send you other picture too
        >
        > Maria Christina Childs <movingman@. ..> wrote: to maxime...
        >
        > go for it...i think all of us get our inspiration somewhere... one of
        my professor model henry ford
        > by creating something that majority can afford...i love the
        beatles...i they made something so different
        > and had influences so great the rock world of music....their music
        is somethings that would stay for generation..
        > actually my teenager's also listen to some of their music...just
        imagine of creating something that could a
        > connection of the generation gap of grandparents and kids.
        >
        > maria

      • mostafa rajabi
        Message 3 of 19 , Apr 1, 2008
          dear friend i attach them but i dont see them!!!!
          con you send me your pic in private too?
          i send my pic in group but i dont see ....

          Maria Christina Childs <movingman@...> wrote:
          hi mostafa,

          sorry but my pictures in files my kids screw it up...
          maria

          hello dear friends and I hope that you be success in your life. newly I dicide to send group my regional architecture pictures and I cant do it. I attach them and sent all of them but in when I open them I don’t see any of them and I think that anyone don’t see them. con you help me?
          I regulate 180 picture of iran rural architecture for sending and I wait to hear from you.
          I will prepare new architecture of iran architecture too but I cant send them at this time.
          then I wait to hear from you .
          regards
          mostafa

          archicow wrote: Could you please post them under photos in this group, as i am sure

          wrote:

          > i will send you other picture too
          >
          > Maria Christina Childs wrote: to maxime...
          >
          > go for it...i think all of us get our inspiration somewhere... one of
          my professor model henry ford
          > by creating something that majority can afford...i love the
          beatles...i they made something so different
          > and had influences so great the rock world of music....their music
          is somethings that would stay for generation..
          > actually my teenager's also listen to some of their music...just
          imagine of creating something that could a
          > connection of the generation gap of grandparents and kids.
          >
          > maria

        • mostafa rajabi
          Message 4 of 19 , Apr 1, 2008
            i attach again...that is possible that you see it

            Maria Christina Childs <movingman@...> wrote: hi mostafa,

            wrote:

            > i will send you other picture too
            >
            > Maria Christina Childs wrote: to maxime...
            >
            > go for it...i think all of us get our inspiration somewhere... one of
            my professor model henry ford
            > by creating something that majority can afford...i love the
            beatles...i they made something so different
            > and had influences so great the rock world of music....their music
            is somethings that would stay for generation..
            > actually my teenager's also listen to some of their music...just
            imagine of creating something that could a
            > connection of the generation gap of grandparents and kids.
            >
            > maria

          • mostafa rajabi
            Message 5 of 19 , Apr 2, 2008
              dear friend hello. I sent you several picture in private mail do you receive them?
              I wait to hear from you and see your puctures too and see picture of other regional of architects too and I hope that we be good friend architects for together.
              Regards, mostafa

              wrote:

              > i will send you other picture too
              >
              > Maria Christina Childs wrote: to maxime...
              >
              > go for it...i think all of us get our inspiration somewhere... one of
              my professor model henry ford
              > by creating something that majority can afford...i love the
              beatles...i they made something so different
              > and had influences so great the rock world of music....their music
              is somethings that would stay for generation..
              > actually my teenager's also listen to some of their music...just
              imagine of creating something that could a
              > connection of the generation gap of grandparents and kids.
              >
              > maria

            • mostafa rajabi