RE: [Talkin' About Architecture] Re: Future of architecture

  • Eddie Royall
    Message 1 of 32 , Aug 8, 2002
      "but since most people don't get the opportunity to travel the world to see
      all the great architecture scattered about, we do need to rely on design
      periodicals to keep us up to date."

      And discussion groups in Yahoo! (:p) I'm going to put up some pictures I've
      taken of some architecture in London, some boring, some not..hpefully you
      guys will like it!

      Makk

    • lindsaylouwho76
      Message 32 of 32 , Aug 9, 2002
        I'm a new member here and just reading up on these posts. I love
        architecture. I must say that I agree with Kay. Traveling makes all
        the difference. I haven't travelled a huge amount but enough to know
        that it makes a big difference. I'm not an Architecture student or
        Architect but an Interior Designer so I hope that does not put up any
        problems with anyone. I've had quite a good time reading up all of
        these posts. Keep it up.