Future of architecture

  • dmcloch102002
    Message 1 of 32 , Aug 7, 2002
      I would like to ask the Group what they think about architecture in
      America today. Are architects responding to public needs? Is it a
      rich man's art? Is it showing a general responsibility to the
      environment? To art in General? What does the future hold for
      Architecture?
    • lindsaylouwho76
      Message 32 of 32 , Aug 9, 2002
        I'm a new member here and just reading up on these posts. I love
        architecture. I must say that I agree with Kay. Traveling makes all
        the difference. I haven't travelled a huge amount but enough to know
        that it makes a big difference. I'm not an Architecture student or
        Architect but an Interior Designer so I hope that does not put up any
        problems with anyone. I've had quite a good time reading up all of
        these posts. Keep it up.