MARBLE OFFER

  • muslumkaplan
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2007
      Dear Sir,

      We have been informed that you are interested in importing natural
      stones from Turkey. We would like to take the opportunity to give you
      a brief about our company and products.

      We are an exporting company of natural stones. We, as Sermeks Marble,
      have been serving our clients with more than 100 kinds of stones from
      all over Turkey. Helsinki bus terminal, several shopping malls all
      around Spain, residences in Panama and Abu Dhabi are some of the
      projects that we have been supplying. Actually, all of our clients
      are project owners, so they are usually in demand of specific
      materials in big quantities.

      To say the least; we would be glad to co-operate with you with our
      best offers and samples upon your request. Please check our web page
      and let us know if you are in demand of any other material as well.

      Kind regards,

      Mr.Muslum Kaplan
      Mining Engineer

      SERMEKS MERMER TRAVERTEN