Hello friends! “Fire” it’s my new photography exposition.

  • Kirill
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 10, 2007
      I glad to present my new photography. It's the new exposition
      named "Fire" consists of 25 photographs.
      I made this photographs when was at St. Petersburg.
      St. Petersburg is beautiful city. I shall show other photography to
      next time.

      http://www.domusplus.ru/pg-id-317.html -- "Fire"

      From Russia
      Kirill Khrabrykh
    • sona abas
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 10, 2007
        HELLO.............ALL

        iam architect hassan abbas i graduated from 3 years ago and worked for the greatest company as dar al handasa ( al dar group ) and now i will try to make my privete buiseness ...so i asked for why this group not to be a reason to make aprivet buiseness for every on and i suggest anyone wante any help as working drawings or design or prespective or presentation for any projects i can help him as a work and me to this is open disscosion for all and i hope it be a good idea and it be make a privet work for every one

        i wait for all opinions .........................regards . hassan abbas

      • vinni upmanu
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 11, 2007
          hi hasan

          actually u r right i'm agree wid ur idea

          vinni

          Save all your chat conversations. Find them online at http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php