new floor plan 4 my home - opinion wanted

  • vishal sachdev
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2005
      Hi. I am 28 yrs old commerce graduate from Mumbai, India. I have
      designed a new floor plan for my home. Just wanted to have an opinion
      on how practical is the new plan. I have posted the existing floor
      plan as well as the new floor plan in the album named `new floor plan
      4 my home -opinion wanted', in the photo section of this website.

      In the `existing floor plan' please excuse that the walls have not
      been drawn at some places. The maximum length available in my house
      is 555 inches and the maximum width available is 415 inches. Also the
      existing columns and beams in the house have not been shown on the
      plan, but I have taken care of them while designing the new plan so
      that no column or beam obstructs any room or ceiling. And the
      existing windows can be planned with some flexibility, which I have
      taken care of.

      Thanx n warm regards
      vishal