School Again?

  • shaggy_nunya
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2004
      Aye yi yi,
      That was a refreshing break away from school for a few weeks as
      to get one's mind on track. Today is my first day back and crazy as
      it sounds, I am almost glad to be back. This term I am taking
      Estimating and Architectural Drafting (among two non-related courses)
      and should make for an interesting term. I have however been told
      that maybe I should have taken AutoCAD II first before this class...I
      guess I'll confer with the department head who also is a teacher and
      see what he recommends. (Crossing my fingers).

      Regards and best of luck to all students and to all professionals-
      I will probably be on here asking a few more questions as this term
      progresses...so be ready!

      Resectfully yours,

      J. Nunya