Talkin' About Architecture

  • thrakcat
    Message 1 of 39 , May 1, 2001
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for Talkin' About Architecture
    • thrakcat
      Message 39 of 39 , Sep 4, 2003
        Welcome U_C, I hope you'll find this place useful and/or
        entertaining.. those are the real reasons I had in mind when I
        started it..

        pretty impressive to me is that you're replyin' such an old
        message... lol.. Welcome aboard!

        jan

        --- In talkinaboutarchitecture@yahoogroups.com, unkindest_cut