Question

  • jawsaints
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29, 2003
      Does any one know about the new Liebskind project, im dying to know
      jaw
    • edin_a_proud_nyer
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2003
        Hi ... Yes!!! If you go through the postings here - look for the ones
        marked WTC and you will find that I have posted tons about the new WTC
        and Liebeskind ... I will be posting a lot more soon as I get my act
        back together here - Mr. Liebeskind has become quite the celebrity
        here in NY - from TV shows to ringing the bell at the NY Stock
        Exchange - His boots are a fashion hit at the moment - and even his
        glasses are being talked about!!! He is currently working on phase
        two of the design and we in NY are looking for GREAT THINGS!!! Edin

        --- In talkinaboutarchitecture@yahoogroups.com, "jawsaints"
        <jawsaints@y...> wrote:
        > Does any one know about the new Liebskind project, im dying to know
        > jaw
      • arch_02_84
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 18, 2006
          Hello everybody,
          I'm an architecture student from iran & I'm in the last(4th) year of
          my studies(for taking a BS degree).I'm going to plan for continuing my
          education in another country like USA or Canada.I wanna know if it's
          important what to choose as the subject of my final design
          project ,considering my plans for continuing education in another
          country.If it is so,what do u suggest me to choose?

          Thank you