Jaunimo organizatoriai kviečiami į Oland iją

  • Andrius Kulikauskas
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2007
      Skubiai kviečiami jaunimo organizatoriai norintys dalyvauti vienos
      savaitės stovykloje Olandijoje spalio 14-21 dienomis. Rengėjai viskuo
      aprūpina ir apmoka 70% kelionės išlaidų. Ačiū Markus Petz už šią
      informaciją. Daugiau informacijos rašyti Peter Keijzer,
      richtereu@... Andrius Kulikauskas, http://www.ms.lt

      *From:* bonnteamworkers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Place: Signature:

      Only completely filled applications will be accepted.

      Richter foundation, PO Box 6062,

      1780 KB Den Helder, the Netherlands

      phone/fax: +0031 223 619109

      e-mail: richtereu@...

      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Part III. Partner organisation(s) / group(s)
      Please fill in this page for each of your partner organisation(s) /
      group(s).

      A. Details of the partner organisation / group
      Name

      Street address

      Postcode

      City

      Region

      Country

      Email

      Website

      Telephone

      Telefax

      Person in charge of the project (contact person)
      Family name
      (Mr/Ms)

      First name

      Position/function

      Email

      Telephone

      Telefax

      B. Profile of the partner organisation / group
      Type
      organisation or association
      group
      Status
      governmental / public
      non-governmental
      other
      Activity level
      local
      regional
      national
      international
      European level non-governmental organisation
      (with member organisations in at least 8 Programme countries)
      Please give a short description of the organisation (regular activities,
      member of, etc.) :

      C. Preliminary agreement of the partner organisation/group
      I, the undersigned, on behalf of (repeat the name of the partner
      organisation / group)
      ____name of the organisation ____
      confirm our willingness to participate in the preparation,
      implementation and evaluation of the project (repeat the title of the
      project as stated in Part I)
      Don't take volunteers for granted
      as well as our commitment to ensure visibility of the European Union
      support for the activities and/or the production of materials and to
      encourage the participants to initiate new youth activities.

      Name in capital letters :

      Place, date :

      Signature :