Kviečiu į Minčių sodo sueigą šiandien su Afrikiečiais

  • Andrius Kulikauskas
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2008
      Kviečiam nuo 11:30 iki 19:30 į didžiausią Minčių sodo sueigą kokią esame
      turėję. Atskrido vienuolika svečių iš Afrikos, taip pat Pamela McLean
      iš Anglijos. Surengsime audeo tiltą su Janet Feldman. Būsime Eltos
      centre Gedimino 21/2 Vilniuje, tame pačiame pastate kaip Neringos
      restoranas, tik iš šono, kur būdavo gėlių turgus. Iki!

      Andrius Kulikauskas, Minčių sodas, http://www.ms.lt, ms@...

      I came back from my third trip to the airport and the Uzupis youth
      hostel Filaretai. We still have some snow on the ground and it is
      cold. But I am happy to report that Kennedy, Job, Reagan, Michael,
      Simon, Kenneth, Victor, James, Geofrey, Levi are all safe and warm in

      Pamela is also here from London and Eric is from Sweden.

      We have a Minciu Sodas / Pyramid of Peace meeting tomorrow in Vilnius
      all day from 11:00 to 19:30 (our guest will join us at around 13:00
      after they sleep in, I will sleep in, too!) We will have a video bridge
      with Janet Feldman at noon her time which will be 18:00 our time. We
      will also be setting up wireless so some of us will be online and we can
      hopefully chat with you too if you join us at
      http://www.worknets.org/chat/ and you can see us through live video at

      I'm very grateful that we could have such a meeting. Thank you all for
      coming and for being with us in spirit to make this happen!

      Andrius Kulikauskas
      Minciu Sodas
      +370 699 30003
      VIlnius, Lithuania