Re: Cults info, including SY

  • bobbycine
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
      --- In talk-about-sahaja-yoga@yahoogroups.com, "canthisbejoel"
      <canthisbejoel@y...> wrote:
      > Loads of interesting links here:
      >
      > http://www.kundalini-support.com/groups.html
      >
      > Scroll down for the full list.
      >
      > joel

      Thanks,Joel..:)....Now I know to stay away from those groups..You are
      too kind...yes..one more question,though...there is any group out
      there or religion that you would kindly recommend me?..I mean,you have
      proven to me(thanks again) that all of them are wrong.Now..there must
      be one(just one,..I'm not greedy...I need just one)...or there is
      none?..Help! I am a lost soul in the forest.Help me
      Obiwan-Naobi,you're my only help.Save the princess,Joel.
      danny
      http://kriptodanny.blogspot.com/