To Dave: Re Sugar and the Liver

  • Giahn
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 2:56 AM
      Dave

      I searched the internet & haven't been able to find that study done
      in Germany in the 80's about the beneficial effect of sugar on the
      liver. On the contrary, I found a lot of articles saying how bad it
      is for the liver - one even linking sugar to cancer.

      All I could find in favour of sugar, apropos the liver, was this,
      from Sahaja Yoga:

      http://www.meditate4free.co.uk/Liver%20Diet.pdf

      Giahn