CP passed away

  • Simon_D_M
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2013
      SIR CP SRIVASTAVA PASSED AWAY THIS MORNING
      From: Vijay Kapoor <vijayrit@...>
      Date: 22 July 2013 1:06:56 PM IST
      Subject: Commiseration
      Dear Brothers and Sisters, Jai Shri Mataji
      With grieving hearts we wish to inform you that our most honourable and respected Chairman, Sir CP Srivastava, Padma Vibhushan, passed away peacefully at about 0700 hours on 22 July 2013 at the hospital in Genova, Italy, after a brief illness.
      Let us all pray to our Divine Mother, the Adi Shakti, to grant peace to the departed soul.
      The cremation is being performed at Genova itself. Further details will be intimated on receipt from the family.
      With Love and Respects
      Lt Gen (Retd) V K Kapoor
      Executive Secretary
      HH Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi sahaja Yoga Trust
      C-17 Qutab Institutional Area
      New Delhi-110016

      On wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chandrika_Prasad_Srivastava
      Chandrika Prasad Srivastava (8 July 1920 - 22 July 2013) is a retired Indian civil servant and international administrator and diplomat