Re: [talk-about-sy] Hello? Anyone home?

  • Cat
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 24, 2012
      Hi Miguel -

      You are right, of course. We are all like waves - drifting in and out - and right now, the tide is out. Still - my heart holds true to many that tarried here awhile. It's interesting how one can feel affection for those who were real to them only in the sense of written words. I shall just trust that all is well and remember that those who influenced me in one way or another will always be just a thought away. :)

      Enjoy your summer!

      Cat

      --- In talk-about-sahaja-yoga@yahoogroups.com, miguel de castro henriques <migcah2003@...> wrote:

      > Hi Cat,
      >
      > Not much to be found indeed. The site had its raison d'être, now it seems it somehow has vanished ...for a while? Ships have sailed elsewhere, new Oceans and new Lands ...
      >
      > Anyway waving hello and bye from long distance,
      >
      > with affection,
      >
      > Miguel
      >

      > ________________________________

    • victorysnear
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 6, 2013
        It's nice to hear that some of you still come in sometimes: Marzia, Miguel, Simon, Lumi, Cat... I owe you all a lot. And others -Su, and so many, too, of course... I miss those who are not here now.
        It's good to know those webs are still on line. Some -not many I hope- still need them.
        Best for all of you
        VIC

        --- In talk-about-sahaja-yoga@yahoogroups.com, "Cat" wrote:

        > Hi Miguel -
        >
        > You are right, of course. We are all like waves - drifting in and out - and right now, the tide is out. Still - my heart holds true to many that tarried here awhile. It's interesting how one can feel affection for those who were real to them only in the sense of written words. I shall just trust that all is well and remember that those who influenced me in one way or another will always be just a thought away. :)
        >
        > Enjoy your summer!
        >
        > Cat
        >
        > --- In talk-about-sahaja-yoga@yahoogroups.com, miguel de castro henriques wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi Cat,
        > >
        > > Not much to be found indeed. The site had its raison d'être, now it seems it somehow has vanished ...for a while? Ships have sailed elsewhere, new Oceans and new Lands ...
        > >
        > > Anyway waving hello and bye from long distance,
        > >
        > > with affection,
        > >
        > > Miguel

      • miguel de castro henriques
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 28, 2014
          Hi,

          How you doing ? Still alive and kicking from this side.
          Hope you´re all enjoying the ride ; -)

          Cheers

          Miguel