Hello? Anyone home?

  • Cat
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 17, 2012
      Hi all -

      Just popped in to see what's new, and found not much. Has everyone wandered away to greener fields? Would love an update from some of the old regulars, just for old times sake, like Miguel, Simon, Su, Nick, Emeltee...who am I forgetting? It's been years! It was such an active,lively place in the "old days".

      Still remember with great fondness the one we lost....

      Affectionately,
      Cat
    • miguel de castro henriques
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 18, 2012
        Hi Cat,

        Not much to be found indeed. The site had its raison d'être, now it seems it somehow has vanished ...for a while? Ships have sailed elsewhere, new Oceans and new Lands ...

        Anyway waving hello and bye from long distance,

        with affection,

        Miguel

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 24, 2012
          Hi Miguel -

          You are right, of course. We are all like waves - drifting in and out - and right now, the tide is out. Still - my heart holds true to many that tarried here awhile. It's interesting how one can feel affection for those who were real to them only in the sense of written words. I shall just trust that all is well and remember that those who influenced me in one way or another will always be just a thought away. :)

          Enjoy your summer!

          Cat

          --- In talk-about-sahaja-yoga@yahoogroups.com, miguel de castro henriques <migcah2003@...> wrote:

          > Hi Cat,
          >
          > Not much to be found indeed. The site had its raison d'être, now it seems it somehow has vanished ...for a while? Ships have sailed elsewhere, new Oceans and new Lands ...
          >
          > Anyway waving hello and bye from long distance,
          >
          > with affection,
          >
          > Miguel
          >

          > ________________________________

        • victorysnear
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 6, 2013
            It's nice to hear that some of you still come in sometimes: Marzia, Miguel, Simon, Lumi, Cat... I owe you all a lot. And others -Su, and so many, too, of course... I miss those who are not here now.
            It's good to know those webs are still on line. Some -not many I hope- still need them.
            Best for all of you
            VIC

            --- In talk-about-sahaja-yoga@yahoogroups.com, "Cat" wrote:

            > Hi Miguel -
            >
            > You are right, of course. We are all like waves - drifting in and out - and right now, the tide is out. Still - my heart holds true to many that tarried here awhile. It's interesting how one can feel affection for those who were real to them only in the sense of written words. I shall just trust that all is well and remember that those who influenced me in one way or another will always be just a thought away. :)
            >
            > Enjoy your summer!
            >
            > Cat
            >
            > --- In talk-about-sahaja-yoga@yahoogroups.com, miguel de castro henriques wrote:
            > >
            > > Hi Cat,
            > >
            > > Not much to be found indeed. The site had its raison d'être, now it seems it somehow has vanished ...for a while? Ships have sailed elsewhere, new Oceans and new Lands ...
            > >
            > > Anyway waving hello and bye from long distance,
            > >
            > > with affection,
            > >
            > > Miguel

          • miguel de castro henriques
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 28 4:02 PM
              Hi,

              How you doing ? Still alive and kicking from this side.
              Hope you´re all enjoying the ride ; -)

              Cheers

              Miguel