the websites are alive!!!

  • Marzia Beltrami
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2012
      hello folks

      a quick note to remind everyone that the websites with information on sahaja yoga and sri mataji are back online

      http://www.shri-mataji.org/

      http://www.sahajayogafacts.info/

      if you can and want to help, you can repost these URLs on other sy groups, spread them around, let as many people as possible know about them

      cheers
      m.

      --
      marz

    • miguel de castro henriques
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 20, 2012
        Hi Marzia,

        Cheers!

        As we had predicted here, many years ago, the SY cult currently split in many sub-sects. They may be irrelevant (at world level and at national level) though they may still lure some naif and well-meaning people. So it's good that these sites are on line. Congratulations!