2010

  • victorysnear
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 2, 2010
      I wish you a very good and a happy 2010!
      I thank you so much for your help.
      Best
      Vic
    • sukamoga
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 2, 2010
        Happy New Year, Vic (and everyone else).
        Best wishes to readers, writers and lurkers ;)

        --- In talk-about-sahaja-yoga@yahoogroups.com, "victorysnear"
        <victorysnear@...> wrote:

        > I wish you a very good and a happy 2010!
        > I thank you so much for your help.
        > Best
        > Vic

      • danny ong
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 2, 2010

          Same to YOU :)

          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 13, 2010

            Yes, the 2010 power struggle was expected. SYs are not worried at all.

            To: talk-about-sahaja-yoga@yahoogroups.com
            From: sukamoga@...
            Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 15:13:30 +0000
            Subject: [talk-about-sy] Re: 2010

            <victorysnear@ ...> wrote:

            > I wish you a very good and a happy 2010!
            > I thank you so much for your help.
            > Best
            > Vic

          • sukamoga
            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 15, 2010
              Hello jleow,

              Is there a power struggle? Within SY? Can you explain?
              You say SYs are not worried at all. Should they be?

              --- In talk-about-sahaja-yoga@yahoogroups.com, Jeffrey Leow <jleow21@...> wrote:

              > Yes, the 2010 power struggle was expected. SYs are not worried at all.
              >

              > To: talk-about-sahaja-yoga@yahoogroups.com
              > From: sukamoga@...
              > Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 15:13:30 +0000
              > Subject: [talk-about-sy] Re: 2010

              > Happy New Year, Vic (and everyone else).
              >
              > Best wishes to readers, writers and lurkers ;)
              >

              > --- In talk-about-sahaja-yoga@yahoogroups.com, "victorysnear"
              >
              > <victorysnear@> wrote:
              >

              > > I wish you a very good and a happy 2010!
              >
              > > I thank you so much for your help.
              >
              > > Best
              >
              > > Vic

              > Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now.

            • jleow21
              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 16, 2010
                Just the physical family vs the spiritual family.
                Its only about money, so those who have gone beyond material desires are not worried.
                The vibrations and meditations these past few years have been great - and getting even better
                So for those of us who came for meditative bliss, if I may quote my old SY mentor who often says to me with heartfelt emotion, "my cup runneth over".

                --- In talk-about-sahaja-yoga@yahoogroups.com, "sukamoga" <sukamoga@...> wrote:

                > Hello jleow,
                >
                > Is there a power struggle? Within SY? Can you explain?
                > You say SYs are not worried at all. Should they be?
                >
                > --- In talk-about-sahaja-yoga@yahoogroups.com, Jeffrey Leow <jleow21@> wrote:
                > >

                > > Yes, the 2010 power struggle was expected. SYs are not worried at all.
                > >

                > > To: talk-about-sahaja-yoga@yahoogroups.com
                > > From: sukamoga@
                > > Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 15:13:30 +0000
                > > Subject: [talk-about-sy] Re: 2010

                > > Happy New Year, Vic (and everyone else).
                > >
                > > Best wishes to readers, writers and lurkers ;)
                > >

                > > --- In talk-about-sahaja-yoga@yahoogroups.com, "victorysnear"
                > >
                > > <victorysnear@> wrote:
                > >

                > > > I wish you a very good and a happy 2010!
                > >
                > > > I thank you so much for your help.
                > >
                > > > Best
                > >
                > > > Vic

                > > Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now.
                > > Your E-mail and More On-the-Go. Get Windows Live Hotmail Free.

              • miguel de castro henriques
                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 20, 2010
                  The villain husband and the saintly wife scene, at the level of divine, n'est.ce pas?
                  Fortunately the all encompassing theory of Maya is there, to hold a a nice and discreet veil over everything.
                  The suffering and saintly wife will endure everything because to material stuff she gives a snuff. Rid of materiality also, surfing the wave of impassibility and equipoise, the lonely lions of the collective, her loyal knights, they will also biff to the "querelle". Above the clouds, who cares? Immersed in nirvikalpa samadhi what's that? Jewels and dollars? Castles and french parfumes? Was ist das? We are breathed by Shri Shiva pranam, so what? We exhale Shakti-prana-darshan, no problem.

                  In mean time, as we had predicted here ( not difficult to predict for anyone who had studied minimally the history of splitting sects) SY would split in several sects. It is happening now.

                  Grosso modo, there will be the idealists, following the martyred wife to her hell of no materiality and the realists, sticking to the pragmatic lead of the husband-who-hijacked-the-movement. Apparently and only apparently it is more on the dollar sunny side.

                  The idealists are still seeking to "awaken the nations". Blowing the bible trumpets-  Becoming missionaries. Great and good. Run a mile.

                  The pragmatists will switch into post-trauma management, or managing stress disorders - some nice shit like that is more discreet, more dollar pumping.

                  But the fools way is wise, and the wise way seems foolish. The circus of samsara goes round and round. Maya lubricates the wheels. What thinks Shri Coca- Cola?

                  Just the physical family vs the spiritual family.
                  Its only about money, so those who have gone beyond material desires are not worried.
                  The vibrations and meditations these past few years have been great - and getting even better
                  So for those of us who came for meditative bliss, if I may quote my old SY mentor who often says to me with heartfelt emotion, "my cup runneth over".

                  --- In talk-about-sahaja- yoga@yahoogroups .com, "sukamoga" <sukamoga@.. .> wrote:

                  > Hello jleow,
                  >
                  > Is there a power struggle? Within SY? Can you explain?
                  > You say SYs are not worried at all. Should they be?
                  >
                  > --- In talk-about-sahaja- yoga@yahoogroups .com, Jeffrey Leow <jleow21@> wrote:
                  > >

                  > > Yes, the 2010 power struggle was expected. SYs are not worried at all.
                  > >

                  > > To: talk-about-sahaja- yoga@yahoogroups .com
                  > > From: sukamoga@
                  > > Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 15:13:30 +0000
                  > > Subject: [talk-about- sy] Re: 2010

                  > > Happy New Year, Vic (and everyone else).
                  > >
                  > > Best wishes to readers, writers and lurkers ;)
                  > >

                  > > --- In talk-about-sahaja- yoga@yahoogroups .com, "victorysnear"
                  > >
                  > > <victorysnear@ > wrote:
                  > >

                  > > > I wish you a very good and a happy 2010!
                  > >
                  > > > I thank you so much for your help.
                  > >
                  > > > Best
                  > >
                  > > > Vic

                  > > Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now.
                  > > Your E-mail and More On-the-Go. Get Windows Live Hotmail Free.
                  > > http://clk.atdmt. com/GBL/go/ 196390709/ direct/01/

                • miguel de castro henriques
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jan 20, 2010
                    Hi ya Suka,

                    Nice to see you around.
                    Good 2010, alive and kicking!

                    Cheers,

                    Miguel

                    Message 9 of 11 , Jan 21, 2010
                      Hi Miguel,

                      Good to see you, too.
                      Yeah, alive, kicking and making a nuisance of myself, as usual. Just not
                      so much here on TASY, because I'm busy these days, and SY seems to be a
                      non-issue here in the U.S.

                      Nobody's heard of it, and it is never a topic of discussion. Anywhere.

                      How are things in your corner of the planet?

                      --- In talk-about-sahaja-yoga@yahoogroups.com, miguel de castro

                      Message 10 of 11 , Jan 28, 2010
                        There was an earthquake here, before Haiti. Not so violent. No damage nowhere. . But it was strong.

                        Now after seven freezing days, re-emerging. Things around here? General economic crisis hitting everything and everyone. Trying to survive these really hard times.. My old VW seems ok. Easier to repair. Twenty cats to feed. One dog dead (11 years old, bitten by a diro-filariose' mosquito transmitter). The other is ok.
                        Our government? worst than yours, even worst than the corrupt Italian one. Only Greece beats us in bad government and generalized corruption..

                        About SY here? What's that? It's over in Portugal. Finished. Maybe two or three old survivors in the North. Another three in the South. Never ever appears in the media. A cult without real significance, without any sort of impact.

                        Personally, it's out of my system. Don't think about it since yaeras. Does not appear in dreams. Nothing. Nada. I am still on Yoga, the real one. And experimenting Pilates (good stuff, Pilates), following a twice a week course.

                        best regards,

                        Miguel

                        Message 11 of 11 , Feb 3, 2010
                          So sorry to hear about the earthquake. And the death of your dog. But
                          I'm glad the quake did no damage, though I'm sure it was quite a scare.

                          The loss of a dog is always so sad. It's like losing a good (or best)
                          friend. My condolences.

                          My own dog had his 11th birthday last month, though he had no idea why
                          there was a small but extra fuss over him.

                          We had a few inches of snow here overnight, and this goofy dog is in his
                          element now. He likes to jump and catch snow in his mouth, and he never
                          seems to tire of this "game." It took me twice as long to clear the
                          walkway this morning because dog + snow shovel = fun! At least in the
                          dog's mind :)

                          SY...indeed, what's that? A dinosaur, I guess. With apologies to
                          dinosaurs. I don't know if there are any SYs left in the U.S. If they
                          exist, they're invisible.

                          The government here? Certainly not perfect. But not the Bush
                          administration, either. So we watch and wait. We still have some ability
                          to change the things we don't like. And for that I'm grateful.

                          I don't do or follow any yoga or spiritual path. I simply don't feel the
                          need. But life continues to be good most of the time. And when it's not,
                          I deal with it. ;)